If you are a person who wonders about the most effective ancient medical practices, cupping therapy might interest you. As being one of the early procedures in medicine, cupping therapy has spread its effectiveness along different periods in different places. This therapy was first used by Egyptians for their physical and mental well being as it proved then to help reduce pain and inflammation; also to enhance blood circulation and relaxation.Thenceforth, cupping therapy started entering into the books of medical procedures in other cultures too such as Middle East and China, thus increasing its authenticity.
Our method of working with cupping therapy
We at Om physio plus Nutrition believe in using this procedure with a touch of modernity to the traditional techniques as apart from acknowledging the importance of traditional ways, it is necessary to mold if the statistics suggest the improvement of a procedure because of some alteration.
- Our therapist will put silicon cups on the skin of the patient so as to make it rise due to the suction action of the cooling cups. This procedure widens the blood vessels under the skin which appears as the reddened skin inside the cups.
- After 3 minutes the cups are removed and the skin is exposed. Small incisions are made on the skin accompanying with the second round of the cupping therapy. This removes traces of blood out of the skin into the cups.
- After the procedure is done certain medications to apply on the skin are advised to prevent infections.
We use cupping therapy to treat
With extensive training, our therapists at Om physio plus nutrition centre have become experienced enough to provide you a healthy solution to you if you are suffereing from any of these following conditions:
- Bleeding disorder
- Reduced red blood cells
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormonal imbalance
- Cluster headaches
- Clinical Depression
- Mild blood circulation disorders
- Fluctuating blood pressure